Intro to our Facility/program
The Newtown Athletic Club is ranked in the top 3 health clubs in America. The Parisi Speed School at the NAC features over 60,000 square feet of sport specific training areas. With areas dedicated to sport specific training, team training, and private training, the NAC meets all the needs for expert sports performance sessions. From athletes 7 years old all the way to the Pros, the Parisi Speed School has allowed athletes to do the two things our program strives for: Athletes have improved their athletic performance, but more importantly, they have developed a higher level of self-confidence. We recently paired up with Test Football Academy and hosted 2014 Combine class training program.
- Passion: We want coaches and employees who love what they do, and have a passion for sports, training, and helping people!
- Work Ethic: You have to be ready to roll up your sleeves and do some dirty work; whether it's cleaning, data entry, phone calls, training early and leaving late we need employees who are willing to do what it takes.
- Communication: Working at Parisi is a contact sport........the more times you come in contact with our prospective members the better. We need coaches with great people skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge: A solid background in either sports, strength and conditioning, fitness, sales, or education is preferred.
- Personal Fitness: We require our coaches to be able to perform the workouts they will be coaching, and we look for individuals who live a healthy lifestyle.
- Professionalism: Attention To Detail is what separates Parisi training. We need coaches who are always on time, dressed appropriately, and do all the little things that make them a great coach!
-Coaching membership classes for athletes
-Coaching 1-on-1 personal training sessions
-Creating training programs for athletes
-Answering phones and emails in the office
-Client/parent relation calls
-Athletic team training
-Assist with marketing strategies
Must have completed at least 2 semesters of a directly related major, must have the tolerance and fun attitude to work with young children and teenagers, must have no criminal history background, must have basic understanding of how to work computer systems. Have or working towards CSCS, NASM-PES certification.
Please send your resume to Parisi@newtownathletic.com with what semester you will look to complete your internship.